All Prospective Tenants will be screened on the following criteria:
- Positive rental housing history and no Unlawful Detainers.
- Positive credit history. If poor credit is found last month’s rent in addition to damage deposit will be required. Credit score of either applicant under 650 will require last month’s rent. Credit score under 580 will require last two month’s rent upfront. These are in addition to the Security deposit which in one month’s rent.
- Sufficient Income. 3 times the monthly rent.
- No felony or gross misdemeanor convictions in the last 10 years.
- Consistency! Everything must be on the application (all income/debt, judgments, previous issues with landlord, ANYTHING criminal related, etc). If something isn’t disclosed, the application will automatically be rejected.